Filler Rope – Crack Filler


Subscribe and check out our home improvement book
You can use filler rope to fill the void of a large crack. The filler rope is a flexible soft backer rod for caulks. Most caulks should be applied in beads of 1/2 inch or less. Push the filler rope into an opening 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch below the surface, then cover with caulk.