Join Steph as she tries to fix her 7-year-old Ryobi leaf Blower!
Products Used (affiliate links):
– Ryobi Wiring Harness Replacement: <a href=”https://amzn.to/3L1bKQi” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>https://amzn.to/3L1bKQi
– Closed End Crimp Connectors: https://amzn.to/3EeiBlp
– Klein Tools Self Adjusting Wire Stripper: https://amzn.to/3OQWSoF
– Irwin Vise-Grip Wire Crimp: https://amzn.to/44u90S4
– Husky Screwdriver Set: https://homedepot.sjv.io/NkRRX7
– Husky Magnetic Bowl: https://homedepot.sjv.io/75nndA
– New Ryobi Leaf Blower: https://homedepot.sjv.io/rQLL0Q
Video watched for repair: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3OMDRzksPs
📝 Sign up for our free weekly newsletter: http://bit.ly/1Oel7E1
🧰 For materials and written post visit: https://bit.ly/mdptriggerfix
📺 This video is professionally closed captioned.
🛠 Products we use (affiliate links): https://www.amazon.com/shop/motherdaughterprojects
🎥 Production gear (affiliate links): https://kit.co/mdprojects
FYI: We are not professionals, and we don’t claim to be. This is what we found worked for our project. Yours may need a little different approach. Safety first!