Join this channel to get access to perks:
So here is the deal with the Magswitch job, our products are sold mostly through dealers (Rockler, ACME, Taylor, Woodcraft, etc), so we need a Someone to manage these relationships.
Experience in sales is the only hard requirement, business to business retail sales experience would be ideal. Familiarity with Magswitch woodworking product and an understanding of why they are cool is also ideal, thats really why I’m reaching out through my platform, as this seems more likely for my audience.
For the right candidate we could work out a signing bonus to cover relocation to the Boulder Colorado area, if this sounds interesting to you then send and email to:
telling us why you are interested and a resume and/or LinkedIn profile.
Full Job responsibilities:
· Increasing inclusion of Magswitch Woodworking products in all dealer marketing, and woodworking publications
· Enforcement of Dealer regulations including MAP policies
· Engagement with dealers to position Magswitch woodworking products more prominently in stores and online
· Gaining awareness of, and removing barriers that would otherwise prevent increased adoption of Magswitch woodworking products
· Management of calendar discount events with individual dealers
· Field occasional woodworking related customer service inquiries
· Product Management: Analyze sales trends as well as customer and dealer feedback, to determine and report on strategies and tactics for every woodworking product with the help of the Maker Products vise president
· Identification, solicitation, and onboarding of new high potential Woodworking dealer partners
· Tracking of all prospective opportunities in Salesforce
· Development of metrics and reports to track the progress of the above responsibilities and show correlation to increased revenue
Also, we need e-commerce, digital marketing’s and mechanical engineers, so you can reach out to that same email if that is your background and you are interested in Magswitch.